Information Needed to Obtain Liability Quote for a Guard Company with No Prior Insurance Coverage
Every account is subject to underwriting before the insurance carrier will issue a liability quote. This means that it is in your best interest to invest the time to thoroughly complete the supplemental application, as well as provide any additional information that will help the underwriter understand your business plan. The goal is to present your company to the insurance carrier that makes the underwriter WANT to provide a quote.
I have listed below the information that is necessary to obtain the most competitive liability quotes:
- A thoroughly completed supplemental application
- Resume(s) of owners showing experience and qualifications in law enforcement/security industry
- Sample contract (If Available) – insurance carrier will want to make sure you are properly protecting yourself, and them, in the indemnity language of the contract
- Name and Addresses of all resident housing contracts (If Any)
- Name and Addresses of all cannabis location contract (If Any)
The more information you provide the better.
Start Your Application Now!
What If I cannot answer all the questions on the supplemental application since I don’t have any clients right now?
Can you also provide workers compensation, commercial auto and/or umbrella coverage for my newly formed guard company?